We are keenly aware of the trust you place in us, and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect using cookies when you use our websites, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Third party integrations
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit. They can improve your experience when using a website by:
- Measuring how you use a site, so that changes can be made to ensure it meets your needs
Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the site, and enable us to improve the way it works or gather data on your interests on our site. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the site, help us record any difficulties you have with our site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the site, rather than the usage of a single person. We use the information to analyse the Sites' traffic.
Store personal information
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Please note: While we take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. Our only supported method of payment is invoice for which we don't require any payment details.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- users can visit our site anonymously.